Hey everybody! Three months have passed since our last roadmap planning session, so it’s time for another one!
Review - what happened in the last 3 months?
- released the conflict resolution feature
- added store wall and subscriptions
- added tab navigation for store view (soon to be released)
- added pickups with duration
- added group welcome email
- extended emoji reaction picker (soon to be released)
- improved extraction of replies via email
- added slots filter to pickup list
- allow all group members to participate in pickup chats
- close conversations after they ended
Which features should we prioritize for the next 3 months?
Like last time, I compiled a list of feature requests that have been recently discussed. If you have another request, please to comment on this post!
- pickups with lower and upper slot limit (proposal)
- add statistics about users joining/leaving pickups, highlight when they are dropping out late (proposal)
- add notifications when somebody drops out late from a pickup
- group pickup statistics (“total kg food saved”, “pickups done”)
- user pickup statistics (“total kg food saved”, “pickups done”)
- add public places (for example public fridges)
- support for sharing food between people (“food baskets”)
- order wall messages by latest reply (proposal)
- allow to mute “foodsaving worldwide community” notifications (proposal)
- make it harder to get editing permissions (proposal)
- add filters to history lists (proposal)
- add historic pickups to pickup list (proposal)
- automatically mark wall as read when visiting it