Notes from the test of the testing of the prototype with a participant from Solikyl (gotemburg)
How do we record? Dropbox account? Jitsi?
We need sth that records both voice and screen
The little tasks
Talk outloud as you do stuff
it took us an hour and a half
Suggest an agreement/make a proposal
Go back to check how other agreements look like as an example → example agreement
How do tags work? Is it for a better search?
tags do not always read good
We missed one bit → timeline for agreement
Make it more clear that is a proposal for an agreement
Become a proposal → surprising…
Date doesn’t come back when your editing a proposal
Plus button can be misleading
Could be different → established agreement
Participate in an existing proposal
Negative voting can’t see the rest of the text
He didnt get the connection with the text box (chat box)
Write a message doesnt sound ok → does not promt you to make a comment
Propose a change to an existing agreement
Text with values doesn’t read good actually
Edit proposal vs suggest changes → can you change the title?
Istead of making an edit participant wrote my proposal is
I wouldnt overwrite someones text?
Who has the ownership of a proposal?
Not participating in the chat? →
Question using a proposal? Should solikyl take money?
jitsi recording works good (both voice and sharescreen)
recs are save in a dropbox account (can we have a shared dropbox?)
agreements tab: can we improve it with some text when it’s an empty screen? make it more intuitive, a better explanation
proposals and agreements are the same thing when there are no data…so maybe we only need the proposals tab and option
established agreements? → no discourse how this works? how we support it with the software?
- importing initial established agreements, not clear that it is just making a proposal
- hence didn’t notice the time period part, it was just meant to be an initial “import"
- wondering the purpose of the value tags?
- for us the text is clear explaining what the reason is…
- when making a proposal, wrote a comment inside the text instead of editing it
- “who am I to change someones view” >(e.g. why/how is how allowed to edit someone else’s text)
- wondering why/if the comment could go in the chatbox… didn’t make so much sense
- could work, but not intuitive
- maybe just a issue with our framing? editing vs commenting?
- google has editing, viewing, commenting modes (I think)
- chat box covers some of the screen
- confusion between agreements and proposals
- creating agreement and creating a proposal is actually the same
- if there are no agreements, have a button to propose one
- maybe making it that proposals are kind of a “sub part” of agreements and inside the agreements list UI
- maybe colour coding, and making clear there are “approved” agreements and “proposed” ones
- maybe mirrors members + applications, processes that lead to things (application → member, proposal → agreement)