Weekly call about Karrot development

Date: 2020-04-12 11:00 (UTC+2)
Facilitator: Tilmann
Participants: Nick, Tilmann, Bruno

1. Agenda

  • check in
  • talk about Karrot on uberspace
  • trustroots online Hackweek
  • chat about yunity, Kanthaus and what became of original goals
  • https://disco.coop/manifesto/
  • foodsharing development, its challenges and potential

2. Actions/Outcomes

  • none

3. Next

Next meeting: 2020-04-19 11:00 (UTC+2)
Next facilitator: Bruno

Date: 2020-04-19 11:00 (UTC+2)
Facilitator: Bruno
Participants: Bruno, Tilmann, Janina, Nick

1. Agenda

  • Talk about conflicts in Foodsharing and other groups, how it works or doesn’t, the role of software and report features.
  • Have another Karrot hackweek - soon or later in the year?
  • Landing page
  • Rocket chat

2. Actions/Outcomes

  • merge landing page (Nick)
  • merge and deploy translation updates (Tilmann)

Date: 2020-04-26 11:00 (UTC+2)
Facilitator: Tilmann
Participants: Bruno, Janina, Tilmann

1. Agenda

  • conflict resolution feedback! Conflict resolution with possibility to remove user from group
  • rocket chat
    • let’s test more and delay the decision until next week
  • foodsaving webinar
  • foodsharing festival
    • hard to know if/how it’ll happen this year
    • no international meetup
  • incoming emails in the forum
    • looks promising, more testing needed

2. Actions/Outcomes

3. Next

Next meeting: 2020-05-03 11:00 (UTC+2)
Next facilitator: Tilmann

Date: 2020-05-03 11:00 (UTC+2)
Facilitator: Nick
Participants: Nick, Tais, Bruno, Sandro, Valentin

1. Agenda

  • checkins
  • updates from DLC (Taïs)
    • Legal entity & administrative burden
    • They are finishing the testing phase (one month) and decide based on consensus. Unlikely that they’re going to Karrot, because of some inertia, very used to the tools they used before. They were interested mainly on the conflict resolution.
    • Taïs saw a lot of confusion about how Karrot works when they used it. Necessity of a tutorial video, make it easy to learn. Taïs could do one in French. (Valentin plans one in english or maybe English and German)
    • Push notifications for pickup reminders were wished. https://github.com/yunity/karrot-frontend/issues/1027
    • Nick’s idea: try to find people who might be connected to the group somehow and motivated to do the changes they want (also who knows French. Language is a barrier)
  • admin stuff (Nick)
    • streamline hosting (add for hosters)
    • complexity inside docker is overwhelming (Nick)
    • Wouldnt it be useful to adapt and modularize the ansible setup (yuca) so it can be used by other hosters/usecases? (Valentin)
      • nick: ah, I missed this point in the meeting, yes for sure! although it’s hard to do in the abstract, better when someone actively wants to use it, although I also found it very hard problem on how to write genuinely reusable ansible roles… they end up being tailored to a particular ansible ecosystem
    • find resources (hosters that want to donate?)
  • update roadmap (bruno)
    • a lot of outdated things and things we’ve already achieved
  • finished (maybe?)
    • PR on sidenav (Bruno)
    • set default group theme by local_settings/settings.py (valentin)
      • I think I got enough feedback from tilmann (Valentin) but need a last review
    • landing page (Nick)
      • is ready to merge :slight_smile: was only delayed to get some translations through to production
  • conflict resolution feedback (Nick)
  • communications (bundle it?)
    • rocket.chat (Nick): evaluation postponed from last week to this week
      • https://chat.foodsaving.world/
      • annoying push notifications, not as sleek as slack - but overall favourable to switch (Nick)
      • Bruno favourable to switch
      • should decide later with Tilman and Janina (check consent per message this week)
    • telegram
  • plantsharing (Valentin)
    • I recognized that plantsharing could basicly fork the grav instance karrot-world
    • nick: feel free to fork it :slight_smile: - you might have the same confusion as us about project info site vs the app, etc…
  • group types
    • postponed till next week

2. Actions/Outcomes

  • Taïs is willing to help DLC and getting feedback
  • Make roadpmap update as a main topic for next week, maybe setup an extra call. Also considering to ask the community which features they want if we have the capacity
  • Nick will review/comment/merge Bruno’s PR
  • Landing page ready to merge
  • Nick can look through Valentin’s set default group thing, also maybe tilmann will again
  • Bruno will check again the feedback on conflict resolution and turn them into Github issues
  • Talk more on the next call to Valentin and group types when mic is working

3. Next

Next meeting: 2020-05-10 11:00 (UTC+2)
Next facilitator: Bruno

Date: 2020-05-10 11:00 (UTC+2)
Facilitator: Bruno
Participants: Bruno, Nick, Taïs, Tilmann, Janina

1. Agenda

  • checkins
  • switch to rocket chat (Nick)
    • matrix is now e2e encrypted by default! … but maybe a bit overwhelming
    • remaining things
      • importing history?
      • github notifications
        • doesn’t seem to have all the useful stuff
  • community forum email setup (Nick)
    • foodsaving@yunity.org / info@foodsaving.world / karrot@foodsaving.world are now going to foodsaving-mails group
    • will receive spam
    • need to adapt to new workflow
      • push notifications…
  • screencast / tutorial
    • several ideas:
      • 2 videos: one for introduction, one in-depth
      • different short screencasts for different main features, maybe max 2 minutes each. and one getting-started screencast
    • Is it a tutorial for people who already joined or something for the landing page?
    • not make it too specific because things change, but focus on general description of features / overview
  • group types (Valentin)
  • generalization/customization of instances (Valentin)
  • update roadmap
    • nick: meta/ what approach do we want to take? maybe there are three aspects:
      • visionary (define vision completely?) and
      • “organizational care work” (lot of work 2-3h) and
      • the next (specific) tasks
    • nick: input from our users/communities/groups
    • tilmann: go through all issues and determine if they are relevant (bruno)
    • bruno: should we ask for new input/feedback on the community forum?
    • bruno: personal motivations/interests for the next steps/tasks, write them down, have a discussion about them
    • issue handling:
      • janina: is there a need to go through the existing ideas/are they still relevant (will be worked on in like the next three months)?
      • nick: implement auto-close bot for karrot’s stale issues (issues have to be actively kept open).
        however, issues might be related, have been opened by tilmann for other people
    • bruno: theory informing development
    • nick: move discussion to discourse because non-techy people are scared of GitHub

2. Actions/Outcomes

  • We’ll fully adopt Rocket Chat
    • change references: on foodsaving.world, Github, Karrot itself (anywhere else?)
    • Check if we can fix import history from Slack. Nick will check if Github notifications on RC can be improved
  • E-mail setup
    • accounts@foodsaving.world and *@foodsaving.world will go into foodsaving-accounts group
    • Update email address + point to forum at foodsharing page (Janina)
    • configure spam filter on postal?
  • Start writing a script for a screencast and make them available for future translations. Focus on the tutorial part for now (having in mind DLC as a use case), rather than an overview and presentation for the landing page (Taïs? Bruno)
  • Further discussion about generalization/customization of instances in a rocket chat discussion (Valentin)
  • Further discussion about roadmap in a rocket chat discussion (Bruno)

3. Next

Next meeting: 2020-05-17 11:00 (UTC+2)
Next facilitator: Tilmann

Date: 2020-05-17 11:00 (UTC+2)
Facilitator: Tilmann
Participants: Nick, Tilmann, Janina, Valentin, Bruno

1. Agenda

  • checkins
  • screencast
    • how to separate the different parts?
    • who is the target audience: people who start a group? people who just stumble onto the page? people who want to join a group?
    • what’s needed from the software side to make nice screencasts?
      -> more thoughts are needed, Bruno and Tais will make time for this this week and potentially have another call
  • roadmap
    • github actions marked a lot of stuff as stale
      • triggered some people to comment on them
    • some issues will be closed soon, but maybe that’s fine - we can still look at them while they are closed
    • focus could be on public locations or extending conflict resolution
    • 3-month period seems nice, to discuss the bigger topics once in a while
    • could be helpful to define the phase the project is in for the next 3 months: maintaining or expanding
    • possible structure for call:
      • retrospective of last period
      • collect list of bigger topics
      • go through topics, somehow timeboxed
  • conflict resolution for everyone, not just editors?
    • apparently groups let only sufficiently trusted people into the group, and trust karrots are less used, so it seems ok to allow access to conflict resolution for everyone
  • deploy soon?

2. Actions/Outcomes

  • Have a call to discuss screencast (maybe Wednesday)
  • All: Roadmap call next Sunday
  • Include everyone in conflict resolution processes (create issue)
  • Nick: Always send logged in users to group gallery if nowhere else to go (create issue and implement)

3. Next

Next meeting: 2020-05-24 11:00 (UTC+2) - roadmap meeting
Next facilitator: Nick

Date: 2020-05-24 11:00 (UTC+2)
Facilitator: Nick
Participants: nick, bruno, tilmann, janina, taïs, felix (silent)

1. Agenda

  • checkins
  • mostly roadmap, a different post will be made about that
  • contact info on foodsharing.de has been updated! [Janina]
  • nick and karrot got mentioned on a radio feature! and our landing page got love from Matthias :slight_smile:

2. Actions/Outcomes

  • release with updated translations and ongoing pickups being visible [Tilmann]
  • push “topbar group switcher” + create PR [Bruno]
  • fix some German translation on landing page, show Larissa how it can be done [Tilmann]
  • first tutorial video should be ready! [Taïs/Bruno]
  • Nick will put the roadmap text into a nice forum post
  • Design sprint workshop next Friday [Nick]

3. Next

Next meeting: 2020-05-31 11:00 (UTC+2)
Next facilitator: Tilmann

Date: 2020-05-31 11:00 (UTC+2)
Facilitator: Tilmann
Participants: Tilmann, Bruno, Valentin (later, no mic)

1. Agenda

2. Actions/Outcomes

3. Next

Next meeting: 2020-06-07 11:00 (UTC+2)
Next facilitator: Bruno
Where: https://meet.jit.si/karrot

1 Like

Date: 2020-06-07 11:00 (UTC+2)
Facilitator: all
Participants: Nick, Tilmann, Janina

1. Agenda

  • checkins
  • design sprints
    • Nick and Bruno are working together in a small group to formulate a process
  • frequency of dependency updates
    • eventually do weekly instead of daily, especially on backend where not much changes
    • maybe don’t update frontend dependencies when somebody is actively working on a branch, to avoid breaking snapshots
  • a proper groups seems to have formed on dev.karrot.world https://dev.karrot.world/#/groupPreview/57
    • nick got in contact to find out more, maybe they want to move to karrot.world
  • incoming emails to info@foodsaving.world don’t always reach their destination

2. Actions/Outcomes

  • nick will have a look at the discourse email plugin
  • tilmann will fix new group notifications to #karrot-world-admin

3. Next

Next meeting: 2020-06-07 11:00 (UTC+2)
Next facilitator: Nick
Where: https://meet.jit.si/karrot

Date: 2020-06-14 11:00 (UTC+2)
Facilitator: Nick
Participants: Nick, Bruno, Tilmann, Janina

1. Agenda

  • checkins
  • progress on https://github.com/yunity/karrot-frontend/pull/2072
    • groups/mine getter includes pending groups on group gallery page only
    • quick solution: filter out pending ones in the topbar component
    • in a future PR: could include pending groups on all pages in the topbar
    • discussion around how much it should look like a button
  • talks about group governance
    • need for a reflection process to have space for voicing negative feedback without feeling like a “complainer”
    • exclusion not always possible in problematic cases, especially if problematic people are being depended on
  • open.coop event
    • drifted into group discovery via search
      • maybe we could benefit from server side rendering for the group preview pages
  • discourse incoming email
    • some spam incoming, we lowered recognition threshold

2. Actions/Outcomes

3. Next

Next meeting: 2020-06-21 11:00 (UTC+2)
Next facilitator: Janina
Where: https://meet.jit.si/karrot

Date: 2020-06-21 11:00 (UTC+2)
Facilitator: Janina
Participants: Tilmann, Janina, Nick, Bruno, Valentin

1. Agenda

  • checkins
  • pickups to activities
    • just on the frontend code, ignoring the translation strings, no user-facing change for now
    • Nick started on Monday and Tilmann merged it on Saturday
    • vision for future of activities:
      • just omit the specific word for the type of activity in the strings
      • make it so that you just specify the type of activity in one location and not in tons of translation strings and such
      • requires us to be a bit more creative, maybe even have less sentences and clearer contexts
      • there could be different types of activities in one group, with ‘activities’ as a parent category
      • at some point we could even have custom activity types
      • short mention of difficulty to find balance between too much and too little general applicability in software
      • this topic is also a candidate for a design sprint
  • community design process
    • the team is Nick and Bruno now, which is fine. there’s a very good energy and a really clear scope.
    • they chat each Wednesday now to further the process
    • if this rhythm persist it will take 3-4 more weeks until we can try it out
    • Nick seeded the idea in the community forum a week ago
    • hopefully some people will be interested to participate (Karolina? Dan? Solikyl ppl?)
    • there will also be a spot to include input from experts - that could be fitting for people like Doug
    • the process is meant to be highly adaptive so that it can also be used in different settings and projects (like foodsharing… ;))
  • (S)HCI conference NordiCHI
    • https://sharingcoopnordichi2020.wordpress.com/cfp/
      • “To promote broader participation from design practitioners, and community activists, we offer the option of submitting alternative material in the form of a design portfolio, a short manifesto, or the like.”
  • open issues to newcomers https://github.com/yunity/karrot-frontend/issues/2062
    • Tilmann started this just yesterday
    • performance optimations are one goal, reducing unintuitive behavior of Karrot the other
    • this change would introduce a new loophole: the person who has a conflict resolution ongoing against themselves could accept a lot of fake users in the group and fake the vote with it
      • we can ignore this until it happens, because it would be quite obvious and we can revert this using admin superpowers…
      • we could also make it so that people who have been added to a group after a conflict resolution has started cannot vote or join the conversation of this specific case - this is more work though
  • another co-working session on monday afternoon 13:00 - 16:00?
    • Tilmann thought it was quite nice, so let’s do it again!
    • Bruno would like to join but Monday doesn’t fit him - Nick suggests to have two in the week
  • Screencast
    • Bruno got a bit stuck, Tais has loads to do with her thesis
    • we hope for the next wave of motivation/time to come soon! :slight_smile:
  • Anecdote from foodsharing.de
    • Matthias coded a new feature for Nathalie’s birthday:
    • the living utopia instance of big blue button integrated inside foodsharing!
    • It’s not completely inside, meaning it opens in a new tab and doesn’t have the same look, but it takes your username from foodsharing and there is a specific room linked in every district
    • Janina finds out how we can use it next week! :smiley:
  • checkout

2. Actions/Outcomes

  • create a Karrot channel at living utopia’s BBB?
  • write email to SHCI conference to find out more
  • co-working => Monday 13:00 - 16:00 and Thursday 10:00 - 13:00 in the ecotopia mumble! (https://wiki.ecotopiabiketour.net/Mumble_setup)

3. Next

Next week there is the money call following the normal one!

Next meeting: 2020-06-28 11:00 (UTC+2)
Next facilitator: Nick
Where: https://meet.jit.si/karrot (or we try BBB?)

1 Like

Date: 2020-06-28 11:00 (UTC+2)
Facilitator: Nick
Participants: Nick, Bruno, Janina, Tilmann

1. Agenda

  • checkins
  • image rotation for offers (Nick)
  • renaming to activities (Nick)
  • community design process update (Nick/Bruno)
    • the diagram gets filled more and more
    • when it’s filled with good content it could be cool to make it look beautiful so that it’s more inspiring
    • we’re still thinking about good test cases for the process
      • there needs to be some level of complexity
      • a bunch of people participating
      • not too much emotional charge
  • foodsharing rule violations handling (Janina)
    • when you report a user, it goes to a central report place
    • not clear whether it gets passed on to more local people to handle it
    • not make ambassdors too all powerful vs respecting they have a very important role
    • helping vs controlling districts, how centralized should it be?
    • power in districts or in central place?
  • little bug? Playground-string “translated” on notifications (Bruno)
    • we couldn’t detirmine if/where it’s happening :confused:
    • some discussion about whether it’s useful to have “Playground” translated at all
  • checkout

2. Actions/Outcomes

  • Next design sprint process session: Wednesday 11am - 12pm (UTC+2)
  • Next co-working session(s):
    • Thursday 11am+
  • Try and schedule a shared call about rule violation stuff? (August?)

3. Next

Money call now!

Next meeting: 2020-07-05 11:00 (UTC+2)
Next facilitator: Bruno
Where: https://meet.jit.si/karrot

Date: 2020-07-05 11:00 (UTC+2)
Facilitator: Bruno
Participants: Bruno, Nick

1. Agenda

  • checkins
  • pickup -> activities merged!
    • discussion: something else we’re missing to make it general purpose that is foodsaving-specific? (feedback weight field)
    • customization of activities/places features for groups: the idea of having templates
    • for long-term development: do outreach in parallel with development, so more people are included, feedback is better, growth is organic
  • discussion/free thoughts on governance structure and working culture for Karrot as a project
    • people come because of some common interest
    • they stay if they are able to establish more personal connections/relationships
    • important to find a good way to work well together, and
    • to share the same vision/ideology
  • small PRs

2. Actions/Outcomes

3. Next

Next meeting: 2020-07-12 11:00 (UTC+2)
Next facilitator:
Where: https://meet.jit.si/karrot

Date: 2020-07-12 11:00 (UTC+2)
Facilitator:
Participants: Nick, Tilmann

1. Agenda

  • check-in
  • pickups to activities merged felt good
    • Nick ran all migrations successfully for dev.karrot.world
    • one translation on the backend was wrongly changed to ‘activities’, should change it back
  • using self-hosted weblate might give us more flexibility in handling translations
    • translation memory on free transifex is a bit limited, can’t delete entries
  • positive feedback via email about blog post regarding postal setup for Karrot
  • project email setup via Discourse seems to work fine so far, still has some problems
    • forwarded email content is not visible -> can we disable the email reply parser?
    • which email address was it sent to? -> maybe we can add some more context in our custom plugin?
  • activity reminders merged!
    • seem to work fine on dev.karrot.world

2. Actions/Outcomes

  • reply to emails! (Nick, Tilmann)
  • look into installing weblate at weblate.karrot.world (Nick)

3. Next

Next meeting: 2020-07-19 11:00 (UTC+2)
Next facilitator: Tilmann
Where: https://meet.jit.si/karrot

Date: 2020-07-19 11:00 (UTC+2)
Facilitator: Tilmann
Participants: Janina, Tilmann, Nick, Bruno

1. Agenda

  • check-in
  • update about reworking the report system in foodsharing
  • conflict resolution in Göteborg
    • maybe have more screen space for conflict resolution discussion?
    • idea to have issue processes for more things than just kicking people out came up again, e.g. target issues to places or pickup series
    • Göteborg is thinking about becoming more federated -> dreaming of umbrella group
  • another co-working session?
  • check-out

2. Actions/Outcomes

  • co-working on Monday 4-7pm

3. Next

Next meeting: 2020-07-26 11:00 (UTC+2) with money call afterwards
Next facilitator: Janina
Where: https://meet.jit.si/karrot

Date: 2020-07-26 11:00 (UTC+2)
Facilitator: Janina
Participants: Janina, Bruno, Nick, Tilmann

1. Agenda

  • check-in
  • Finished (?) PR on switch groups at topbar https://github.com/yunity/karrot-frontend/pull/2072 (Bruno)
    • Bruno is happy for people to review and change stuff - even if considerably!
  • Start planning a community design process for governance features? (Bruno)
    • Let’s set an approximate date for a kick-off call that also includes the update about foodsharing governance struggles.
    • It’s meant to get the discussion going about conflict resolution with input from Janina, Nathalie and Bruno, and then use the momentum to teaser the design process.
    • Janina will check with Nathalie for a good (approximate) time.
  • Image upload (Nick) + community engagement
    • Nick has a PR in backend and frontend as WIP. Backend is implemented, frontend needs more work but some user input would be nice.
    • Will wait some weeks and then incorporate any potential wishes. If there are none it’s also fine, community engagement takes some time. But it’s worth it!
    • Community forum integration in Karrot could be made more prominent again. Different ideas how it could look like.
    • Important to keep the channel open and make it possible for users to form an opinion early on. Cause if they complain afterwards we won’t always undo features and such.
    • Idea: Release thread on the forum. Like a changelog in natural language.
  • check-out
  • money call

2. Actions/Outcomes

  • set an approximate date for conflict resolution call
  • make a thread on the community forum for releases

3. Next

Next meeting: 2020-08-02 11:00 (UTC+2)
Next facilitator: Bruno
Where: https://meet.jit.si/karrot

Date: 2020-08-02 11:00 (UTC+2)
Facilitator: Bruno
Participants: Bruno, Nick, Philip (for a bit), Tilmann, Janina, Mika (only for a tiny bit)

1. Agenda

  • check-in
  • governance call with fs + international people
  • NordiCHI thing
  • top bar group select review
  • incoming emails
  • co-working session?
  • check-out

2. Actions/Outcomes

  • Janina will talk again to Nathalie to see times that would work for the call
  • Co-working session Tuesday 12:00 (UTC+2)

3. Next

Next meeting: 2020-08-09 11:00 (UTC+2)
Next facilitator: Janina
Where: https://meet.jit.si/karrot

Hi Janina, wed love to join for rhe netx meeting, but we just realized its tomorrow!! our time!!

We cant make it this time, but we are waiting for your next post with the date for the next meeting, and sure we can be up 3am :wink:

Fausto - Andrea / UIO

1 Like

Sounds great! We decided to shift the weekly call next week to 5pm UTC+2, to make it easier for you to join in. Does it fit you?

Date: 2020-08-09 11:00 (UTC+2)
Facilitator: Janina
Participants: Janina, Tilmann, Nick, Bruno

1. Agenda

  • check-in
  • co-working on last Thursday outcomes:
    • Nathalie was there
    • community call about conflict resolution and decision making will happen beginning of September, time poll is running right now
    • Bruno shared the community design sprint docs, because Janina is thinking of using it in foodsharing
    • Janina had a look at https://github.com/yunity/karrot-frontend/issues/1704 again and came to realize that the original idea is not the best, but that there are other solutions mentioned as well. Will make a wireframe.
  • Member List
    • Janina opened VSC for the first time in months :tada:
    • played around with design ideas to display the member count on top of the member list
    • Bruno suggests to put a chat bubble for each member there as well, Janina is not a fan of too many buttons there, Tilmann says the karrot buttons could also go away as it makes the list very slow to load
    • Bruno reminds of the open issue to potentially remove the group invite feature as it makes it possible to smuggle people into a group without going through the application process
    • Janina points out that it could be cool to have the possibility to sort members by karrot count
    • another idea is to display active members in groups of editors, members and newbies
    • a complete redesign of the member list could be useful at some point…
  • Promotion and headhunting
    • more people on the team would be great - but how to get them?
    • mastodon seems to be our best shot so far; there is some engagement so we just keep it going
    • can be found here: https://fosstodon.org/@karrot
  • Janina will have a call with Big Belly Taiwan to tell them how foodsharing works in Germany
  • Solikyl using places on Karrot for discussion (Bruno)
    • Karrot doesn’t have much space for casual chatting, so chatting places are talked about: one for random, one for board and one for managing applications
    • the places are marked with ‘[+]’ prefixing the name
    • so far only the board place was created but others will follow
    • still early to evaluate how it works, Bruno will keep us posted
  • Connectors between Karrot team and specific groups
    • enhance personal contact, formalize what’s already happening and create connections where they are missing
    • everybody present can imagine taking over some contacts
    • Nick is interested in pursuing this more when he is back in Göttingen
  • Tilmann made backend dependency upgrades work again; also had a look at automatically marking wall messages as read
    • Tilmann wonders if the wall message marking is important enough to put a lot of time in solving this
    • there are some issues because of the two different possible reading patterns
    • messaging generally is complex, Tilmann would have rather never implemented it; Nick points out that it’s the feature everything is about in the end - but now it’s too late anyway since we already have it
    • Tilmann doesn’t like to work on the conversations, he finds it frustrating because it still doesn’t work properly and he gets the feeling that he will never get it to a satisfactory state
    • Nick and Bruno suggest to identify smaller issues, maybe get more feedback from the community about what actually is annoying or missing - that way it could also feel more motivating because there’s an immediate user need
  • People from UIO want to join the next weekly call: Weekly call about Karrot development
    • it’s very early for them (3am local time); we could offer them to have the call later, e.g. 5pm UTC+2?
    • agreed
  • check-out

2. Actions/Outcomes

  • add https://fosstodon.org/@karrot to Karrot about page (Tilmann)
  • maybe have a look at Bruno’s Pull Request (Tilmann)
  • Bruno will apply to the Swedish groups as a contact person for the Karrot team
  • co-working Thursday 10:00 (UTC+2)

3. Next

Next meeting: 2020-08-16 17:00 (UTC+2)
Next facilitator: Nick
Where: https://meet.jit.si/karrot