Date: 2020-07-26 11:00 (UTC+2)
Participants: Janina, Bruno, Nick, Tilmann
- Finished (?) PR on switch groups at topbar https://github.com/yunity/karrot-frontend/pull/2072 (Bruno)
- Bruno is happy for people to review and change stuff - even if considerably!
- Start planning a community design process for governance features? (Bruno)
- Let’s set an approximate date for a kick-off call that also includes the update about foodsharing governance struggles.
- It’s meant to get the discussion going about conflict resolution with input from Janina, Nathalie and Bruno, and then use the momentum to teaser the design process.
- Janina will check with Nathalie for a good (approximate) time.
- Image upload (Nick) + community engagement
- Nick has a PR in backend and frontend as WIP. Backend is implemented, frontend needs more work but some user input would be nice.
- Will wait some weeks and then incorporate any potential wishes. If there are none it’s also fine, community engagement takes some time. But it’s worth it!
- Community forum integration in Karrot could be made more prominent again. Different ideas how it could look like.
- Important to keep the channel open and make it possible for users to form an opinion early on. Cause if they complain afterwards we won’t always undo features and such.
- Idea: Release thread on the forum. Like a changelog in natural language.
- money call
- set an approximate date for conflict resolution call
- make a thread on the community forum for releases
Next meeting: 2020-08-02 11:00 (UTC+2)
Next facilitator: Bruno