Contributor update from Nick Sellen

Participation level

Life Rhythm

Staying in one place, I have quite a bit of time for Karrot, and calls, etc… Trying to keep a varied life though, so more in-person activites too.

Focus Level

5 - it is my main project right now

How would you like to contribute?

Focus Areas

Staying in one place, I have quite a bit of time for Karrot, and calls, etc… Trying to keep a varied life though, so more in-person activites too.

Balance of dreaming vs conceptualizing vs doing

I like to keep everything in balance, but trying to get some more stuff done at the moment.

Looking For Stuff To Do Or Getting Stuff Done

Definately more on the Getting Stuff Done side of things.

Which bigger visions of Karrot are most motivating to you at the moment?

I really want to see how we can make Karrot work for different types of self-organised community groups, and how we can make sense to them when they come into Karrot from the outside. Especially to help rebuild our society post-pandemic.

Help offered and needed

What might you be able to offer others to help them?

I can help with programming stuff, helping people to learn, also general orientation into the project, actually most things I think. I am to be available generally.

What might you like from others to help you achieve what you want?

I would be glad to have people take on organisational tasks where they can (meeting faciliation, replying to messages, keeping things organised, etc…), I always like it when people bring nice thought through ideas into the project :slight_smile:

Do you want to participate in the Karrot money circle?

true